BMW i5 M60 xDrive bookings open in India

Gear Up for Electric Luxury: Bookings Open for the BMW i5 M60 xDrive in India

Calling all electric car enthusiasts! Buckle up, because the future of high-performance luxury motoring has arrived in India. BMW has officially opened bookings for the highly anticipated i5 M60 xDrive, its first-ever all-electric M car.

A New Era of M Performance

The i5 M60 xDrive marks a significant shift for the iconic M badge. Traditionally associated with powerful gasoline engines, M now embraces the electric revolution. This high-performance electric sedan boasts a staggering output of up to 442 kW (around 601 horsepower) and a mind-blowing torque of 820 Nm. That translates to a thrilling 0-to-100 kmph acceleration time of just 3.8 seconds, proving that electric can be both luxurious and exhilarating.

Effortless Power and Efficiency

The i5 M60 xDrive gets its electrifying power from a dual-motor setup, one on each axle, ensuring all-wheel drive and exceptional handling. But performance isn’t the only story here. BMW promises a WLTP-claimed range of up to 516 km on a single charge, offering peace of mind for longer journeys.

Luxury Electrified

The i5 M60 xDrive doesn’t compromise on the comfort and sophistication expected from a BMW. The spacious cabin features premium materials, cutting-edge technology, and a driver-centric design. Expect a stunning curved display with BMW’s latest iDrive infotainment system, luxurious seating, and a plethora of advanced driver-assistance features.

Be Among the First

Bookings for the i5 M60 xDrive are currently open at BMW dealerships and through the online BMW Shop. While the official price hasn’t been revealed yet, it’s expected to be a significant premium over its gasoline siblings. However, for those seeking a pioneering electric driving experience with the legendary M performance DNA, the price tag might be a worthy investment.

Deliveries on the Horizon

Deliveries for the i5 M60 xDrive are expected to commence in May 2024. With bookings now open, those eager to experience the future of electric luxury can secure their spot at the forefront of this automotive revolution.

The Future is Electric, and it’s Here

The arrival of the i5 M60 xDrive signifies a new chapter for BMW and the Indian electric car market. With its blend of thrilling performance, luxurious comfort, and impressive range, this electric M car is poised to be a game-changer. So, if you’re looking to push the boundaries of electric mobility and experience the future of BMW, look no further than the i5 M60 xDrive.